Search DVD Collections

Not signed in (Sign In)

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Vanilla 1.0.3 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthoreldonion
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2015

One of my Christmas presents was the complete collection of Poirot (all 70 episodes and some specials as well!)

At the moment Amazon are selling it for 49 pounds which is over 20 pounds cheaper than teh nearest rival

If you like the series then this collection is a must at this price as value for money its very cheap indeed considering just how much viewing time you are buying

copy and paste the link below for details

http://www.dvdcollections.co.uk/search/redirect.php?retailer=000&deeplink=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.uk%2Fexec%2Fobidos%2FASIN%2FB00EQ30DDQ%253FSubscriptionId%253D035HRQETZS3GCGBJ3F82%2526tag%253Dmoma-21%2526linkCode%253Dxm2%2526camp%253D2025%2526creative%253D165953

• CommentAuthoreldonion
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2016

I am now about half way through watching the complete set.
    There are lots of episodes from the earlier years that i have never watched
    It is an excellent period drama with a lot of background humour that interweaves the episodes.

Davis Suchet is an excellent character actor as Poirot and this collection is a massive tribut to his acting skills

Well worth the price for the complete collection

• CommentAuthoreldonion
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2016

oh well as i appear to be the only one who visits this site i might as well make an entry for February.

Still working my way through the series and enjoying all of the episodes.
    I still think it's good value for money

• CommentAuthoreldonion
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2016

It's time for another entry

I have just completed the first of the 2 boxes contained within the complete boxed set (About 50 episodes)

As a casual watch for usually less than an hour they have been really enjoyable ("I say")
    The secondary characters a re more fun when you discover teh background as well ("good lord")

All in all a good solid investment!