Search DVD Collections

Not signed in (Sign In)

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Vanilla 1.0.3 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorgrant
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2008 edited

What credit crunch :face-tongue:

Yep, you read it right £234.89 (minus a mighty $5 with our discount code) but this is a little bit more than a 2 disc ultimate edition. Stefan at YesAsia just sent me details of the new limited edition Blu Ray edition with Nebuchadnezzar model DVD box set from Japan. It's crazily over the top but I guess so was the Predator Head and that Alien one from ages back.

The 7 discs included feature a copy of The Matrix trilogy and The Animatrix on Blu-Ray (Region A unfortunately for UK Blu-ray players YesAsia inform me that all Region A Blu-ray's they've tested have been region free so they should play fine) as well as 3 extra standard-definition DVDs featuring the making of the Matrix documentaries.

It comes out on December 17th, 2008 and issued to coincide with the release of the Matrix Trilogy on Blu-ray in Japan.

Matrix Ultimate Nebuchadnezzar Box Set (Bluray + DVD) - £234.89* delivered with all import duties and VAT paid from YesAsia*

*Save a further $5 (for first time orders) using our code: DVDCOLLECT

•  
      CommentAuthorrobtallica
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2008

Great post, looks very exclusive.

Would certainly stick-out amidst your dvd box set collection:face-grin: